When you need to speak with an accident attorney, personal injury lawyer, or you're in need of legal help with a divorce case, get in touch with Bray & Johnson Law Firm in Canton, GA. This team of trusted attorneys offers timely advice and effective solutions to solve an array of legal problems that may be affecting you and your family. They provide services in several practice areas and are committed to providing clients with the highest level of service. Now, it's time to meet the legal team at Bray & Johnson Law Firm.
Here's a quick look at the accident attorneys and personal injury lawyers that make up Bray & Johnson Law Firm:
- H. Michael Bray: H. Michael Bray, or “Mike,” is a United States Army Veteran and founded Bray & Johnson in 1973. He has been practicing in Canton since 1971 and helps clients dealing with personal injury, workers compensation, and business formation and contract issues, amongst other areas of expertise.
- Roger M. Johnson: Roger M. Johnson co-founded Bray & Johnson in 1973 and is a recognized leader in the field. He has more than 42 years of practice experience and is a lifelong Cherokee County resident. He practices in all areas of family law.
- Jennifer S. Gill: Jennifer S. Gill joined the firm in 2003 and has helped a number of clients involved in family law cases. She has litigated family law cases in Cherokee and Pickens County courtrooms and was appointed by the court to act as a Guardian ad Litem in several custody disputes in Cherokee County.
- Derek S. Poarch: Derek S. Poarch joined the firm in 2004 and has served clients in several practice areas, including real estate, wills, probate, contracts, materialman liens, and collections. He is the firm’s real estate expert and has been appointed as a Special Master by the Cherokee County Superior Court.
- Marjorie M. Musgrave: Marjorie M. Musgrave has been practicing law since 2002 and joined the practice in 2012. She practices primarily in areas of criminal law, child welfare, and family law. She is dedicated to her clients and has a personal interest in building strong families with her volunteer work and experience.
If you need the advice of accident attorneys, personal injury lawyers, or family law experts, schedule a consultation with Bray & Johnson Law Firm. You can call the firm at (770) 479-1426 or visit their website for more information about the attorneys.