Cosmetic dentistry is any dental treatment or procedure that aims to improve the appearance of your teeth. Family First Dentistry of Anchorage, Alaska, offers patients a full range of cosmetic dentistry services all in one comfortable location. These procedures can range from minor changes, like teeth whitening, to major repairs, like placing dental implants. Discolored, missing, damaged, and misshapen teeth can all be treated at Family First Dentistry.
Below, you will find a list of the different types of cosmetic dentistry procedures offered by this esteemed Anchorage practice:
- Dental Crowns: Dental crowns are fully functional and natural-looking artificial replacements for parts of damaged teeth.
- Incognito Braces: Imagine braces that are straightening your teeth and at the same time hard to detect from your outward smile. That's because the braces are on the inside of your teeth! Incognito! Ask us how!
- Teeth Whitening: This procedure is relatively inexpensive and a great way to make your smile shine. The whitening treatments your dentist will use are industry-standard and more effective than over-the-counter products.
- Dental Veneers: A veneer is a thin shell of material placed on the front of a tooth to improve its shape and color. Veneers are carefully matched to the color of your teeth, so no one will even know you're wearing them.
- Dental Implants: A dental implant uses an alloy root to anchor it in the place of a missing tooth. These are permanent replacements that feel and look just like your real teeth.
- Invisalign: The popular and stealthy alternative to regular braces, Invisalign uses clear teeth trays instead of metal wires to adjust the alignment of teeth.
Could your smile benefit from any of these cosmetic dentistry procedures? If so, visit Family First Dentistry in Anchorage. Check out their website to learn more about this local practice, or call (907) 562-2820 to schedule an appointment today.