Filing your income tax return doesn’t have to be the equivalent of going in for a root canal. By gathering up the necessary documents beforehand, the experience is likely to be less painful than going to the dentist. The tax preparation team at ZP TAX in Silver Spring, MD, is committed to helping you get ready to accurately and successfully complete your federal and state returns.
Here are a few documents you should you bring to your appointment with ZP TAX:
- All Social Security numbers for you and your dependents
- W-2, 1099s and other income forms
- Form 1098s for any mortgage interest, student loan interest, and tuition
- Form 1095 for health insurance coverage
- Receipts for expenses such as childcare, charitable donations, self-employment income, rental property, and retirement plan contributions
- Last year’s federal and state income tax return
Having these records is an important first step towards filing your returns on time. Whether you’re an individual or business, the tax education specialists at ZP TAX have the professional skills and training to address your unique income needs. Not only can you count on the firm being up to speed on the latest regulatory changes, including the Affordable Care Act, ZP TAX always upholds high ethical standards of confidence and trust.
If you’re looking for courteous and personalized service without the fees charged by some of the big income tax prep companies, ZP TAX is eager to earn your initial and repeat business. To schedule an appointment with ZP TAX, call (301) 587-4829. Visit the website to learn more about the wide range of services available to both individuals and businesses.