Thailand Cuisine is the best place for Thai food on Maui. Located in Kihei, this restaurant is known for serving up delicious, homemade Asian cuisine and providing customers with top-notch service, no matter what time of day or night. Whether you want vegetarian food or you need to satisfy your craving for Pad Thai with the meat of your choice, drop by Thailand Cuisine for a meal you'll never forget.
Want to learn how to make sticky rice? To learn the basics, start with this easy sticky rice recipe, brought to you by the best restaurant for Thai food in Kihei:
- Visit An Asian Market: The most important step to making sticky rice is buying the right kind of grain. Don't choose jasmine, sushi, white, or brown; only choose sticky rice! You should be able to find it at your local Asian supermarket.
- Soak Your Rice: The next step to cooking authentic sticky rice is to soak the grains overnight. This will make the rice more palatable, with a more consistent texture.
- Steam The Grains: If you have a bamboo steamer, get it ready to use. If not, go ahead and grab your traditional steaming pot, pour in the rice and the water, and cook for 20 minutes.
- Test It: Once it's ready, try a bite or two. It should be translucent and soft but not soggy.
- Enjoy! The last step is to pair your sticky rice with your favorite Thai food! Serve it in a bamboo basket alongside veggies and meats.
For the best sticky rice in Maui, contact Thailand Cuisine today by calling (808) 875-0839. Visit them online to view their menu.