AAA Termite & Pest Control is Oahu's best exterminator service. Specializing in comprehensive pest management, their highly skilled technicians have the equipment and the experience to eliminate any insect from your home quickly and efficiently. Whether you have termites, roaches, ants or centipedes, contact AAA Termite & Pest Control for a long-term solution to your pest problem.
Do you have termites? Whether you already have an infestation or you want to make sure you never do, check out these termite prevention tips, brought to you by the experts at AAA Termite & Pest Control:
- Fix Leaks: In order for a termite colony to survive, they need a moist area that allows them to live, breed, and feed. To help prevent an infestation, get leaks repaired immediately and keep the termites at bay.
- Clean Up Yard Debris: If you have leaves, branches, and debris on your roof and around the perimeter of your home, remove them as soon as possible.
- Store Firewood Properly: While it may be common knowledge to some, remember that termites feast on wood! To protect your property, stack firewood at least six feet away from your house to discourage infestations.
- Limit Mulch Use: Even though wood chips, pine straw, and mulch can be attractive to use in your flower beds, they create damp environments and food sources for termites. If you absolutely must use mulch, make sure that you schedule regular preventative termite treatments.
- Remove Stumps: If you have any dead trees or stumps in your yard, contact a tree and stump removal service to get them off you property before you allow termites to live rent-free on your property.
If you think you might have termites, schedule a termite inspection with AAA Termite & Pest Control by calling (808) 247-5533. You can also visit the Oahu exterminators online for more details about termite treatments and prevention.