While superfoods are popular these days, incorporating them into your diet can be a challenge. Fortunately, IMUA Orthopedics Sports & Health provides health-conscious Honolulu residents with a great source of wellness coaching and ideas for boosting nutrition in the diet.
The knowledgeable staff at IMUA Orthopedics Sports & Health are dedicated to helping every patient achieve optimum health, whether that involves providing orthopedic treatments, practicing sports medicine, or offering ways to create a healthy and delicious diet. To this end, the following superfoods provide a rich array of health benefits without sacrificing delicious flavor:
- Avocado – Avocado is one of the world’s healthiest foods amd it's delicious, too. Avocado is an awesome source of good fats and works beautifully in a number of dishes, like soups, salsas, and salads.
- Blueberries – Blueberries are a low-calorie treat that offers numerous health benefits like a reduction in blood sugar levels and protection against infection and disease.
- Kale – Kale is a source of many different vitamins, making it one of the most nutrition-dense foods available. Add kale to smoothies for a quick and easy health boost, or cook it with olive oil and garlic for a flavorful dish.
- Quinoa – Quinoa is brimming with protein and fiber, making it an indispensable part of any diet. This super grain can be prepared and eaten like rice, or it can be added to a salad for a power-packed nutrient boost.
- Wild Salmon – Wild salmon has a high nutritional value, containing protein and omega-3 fatty acids. Just two servings of salmon a week can offer health benefits and be a tasty alternative to the same old meals.
From important information on nutrition to the very latest in sports medicine treatments, IMUA Orthopedics Sports & Health gives Honolulu residents the very best in health and wellness services. Contact an osteopathic physician by calling (808) 521-8170 or visit the website to learn more information.