The expert attorneys at Bray & Johnson Law Firm in Canton, GA, specialize in providing responsive, high-quality legal services for clients with a variety of legal needs. Whether you need a personal injury lawyer, divorce attorneys, or family law attorney services, Bray & Johnson has an experienced team of attorneys you can trust. Let's meet the team:
- H. Michael Bray: Bray grew up in Thomasville, Georgia, the “City of Roses,” and served in the U.S. Army before graduating from law school and entering legal practice in 1971. Since co-founding Bray & Johnson in 1973, Mike has represented over a thousand clients with specialized needs ranging from contracts and business formation to zoning, personal injury, and medical malpractice. If you need an accident attorney, Mike is an experienced lawyer you can trust.
- Roger M. Johnson: Johnson graduated summa cum laude from John Marshall Law School in 1972. He has spent his legal career advocating for the needs of families in his native Cherokee County and surrounding areas and is considered one of the area's best family law and divorce attorneys. Roger’s practice focuses on marital and family law, divorce, custody, and family violence matters.
- Jennifer Gill: Gill joined Bray & Johnson in 2003. Primarily a family law attorney, she represents clients with a range of family-related legal needs, including divorce, child support and custody, paternity, and grandparent visitation rights.
- Derek S. Poarch: Poarch graduated from Walter F. George School of Law in 2004 with both a J.D. and an Advanced Legal Writing Certificate. His practice areas include commercial and residential real estate, wills and probate, landlord/tenant, and debt collection.
- Marjorie Musgrave: Musgrave has been practicing law since 2002, but joined Bray & Johnson in 2012. Her primary practice focuses are criminal and family law, and she also represents clients with DUI issues.
Each of Bray & Johnson’s attorneys has a diverse set of interests and legal expertise. Regardless of your legal needs, the experienced, client-focused attorneys at Bray & Johnson Law Firm will provide you with skilled representation and top-notch legal advice. Contact Canton’s top legal team at (770) 479-1426 to speak with an attorney directly or schedule a confidential consultation. You can also visit their website to learn more about their legal services as well as learn more about the attorneys.