If you're ready to live a life full of energy and vitality and feel great in your body, lets get started with five free, fun things that you can do for your beautiful body today...
1. Move it - our body is designed to move! Whether it's a brisk walk, yoga, Pilates or training for a marathon; find what excites you and do it often.
2. Hydrate - our body is at least 60% water. Studies have shown that even mild dehydration can lead to fatigue, headaches and changes in mood and concentration. The solution is pretty easy - drink enough water! What's enough? This will vary according to your own unique bio-individuality, and factors such as physical activity, temperature and body weight all play a role. Aim for 10 - 15 cups of water a day.
3. Make better food choices - it doesn't need to be extreme. Sometimes it can be as simple as choosing a peanut butter without hydrogenated fats and high fructose corn syrup. There's bad, better and best food choices...we don't have to be perfect to be healthy. In fact, an obsession with perfectionism can be everything but!
4. Make time for you. Make the time to de-stress. In today's society most of us are in go-go-go mode most of the time. It's important to hit the pause button. Even if only for a few minutes a day. Life will always throw stressors at you - it's how we handle them that matters. If we don't take the time to connect with yourselves, it makes it much harder to stay grounded and centered when we most need to.
5. Surround yourself with positive people - happiness is contagious. The field of Positive Psychology proves that when we are happy we are healthy. We are healthier on a physiological level, but we are also more likely to make healthier choices, and stick to a healthy lifestyle.
I hope that you enjoyed today's tips. If you want to know more we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com.
Please take note that none of the information provided herein is ever intended to take the place of medical advice – these tips are purely of informative and educational value.