Providing Career Transition Services for More Than 20 Years
For over 20 years, the career transition experts at ResumeSOS.com have been helping people start down the path to exciting new careers. They provide valuable services that give job applicants a competitive edge when vying for desirable positions, changing careers entirely, or entering the professional workforce for the first time.
After two decades in the business, co-founders Arnold G. Boldt and Gail M. Smith have already prepared 4,500 people to enter the workforce. Mr. Boldt is a Certified Professional Resume Writer (CPRW) and Job and Career Transition Coach (JCTC). Ms. Smith has held multiple managerial positions with hiring authority and operates as the in-house Interview Specialist.
People from backgrounds as diverse as scientific research, marketing, and medicine have benefited from ResumeSOS.com services, such as:
- Career Transition Coaching: Conducted via telephone or online, career transition coaching can help you identify your skills and interests and develop real-world strategies for professional success.
- Resume Writing Services & Cover Letter Help: Professionally certified award-winning writers from ResumeSOS.com can help you craft a resume and cover letter that really sells you to potential employers.
- Interview Preparation: First impressions are important, and ResumeSOS.com can teach you interview techniques and interview skills that will help you master the all-important three P's of job interviews: preparation, presentation, and post interview follow-up.
- Job Search Strategy Consultation: Career counseling experts can help you strategize your job search based on your field of interest, experience, and location.
- Workshops & Presentations: ResumeSOS.com offers a wide variety of workshops at their headquarters in Rochester, NY. Topics like “The Power of Networking” and “Resume Dos & Don’ts” are sure to prepare you for the professional world.
If you want to expand your horizons and enter a new and exciting field, but you aren’t sure where to start, or if you just need a little help making your resume stand out from the crowd, contact ResumeSOS.com today at (585) 383-0350.