Oak Grove Cemetery
Trust. Compassion. Respect.
Oak Grove Cemetery
The period after a loved one has passed on is always emotionally wrought, but creating a beautiful memorial can help you celebrate the life of your loved one and heal. Established in 1852 by the original town founders of La Crosse, WI, Oak Grove Cemetery is among the oldest and most beautiful cemeteries in the state. With 80 landscaped acres of rolling hills and lush lawns and plenty of mature trees, Oak Grove Cemetery offers a peaceful resting place for beloved family members and friends.
In addition to maintaining the spectacular grounds, the compassionate staff members at Oak Grove Cemetery offer a wide variety of funeral planning and memorial related services, including:
- Burial Services & Chapel: Family members can work closely with the associates at Oak Grove Cemetery, or the funeral home director of your choice to make arrangements for a service in the lovely Oak Grove Chapel.
- Grave Sites, Monuments, Markers, and Urns: There is plenty of room at Oak Grove Cemetery for those who want a traditional burial. They also offer a full complement of monuments, markers, and urns of all styles and designs.
- Seasonal Décor: Oak Grove Cemetery offers lovely wreaths and seasonal décor available for sale to adorn your loved ones grave markers.
- Pre-arrangement Counseling: Advanced planning is a true act of love and compassion. When individuals participate in pre-arrangement counseling, they take the burden of planning a funeral away from their loved ones, and Oak Grove Cemetery is proud to offer this service.
- Alternatives to In-ground Burial: From cremation services to above-ground mausoleums, there are many alternative burial options at Oak Grove Cemetery.
- Veteran’s Wall of Honor: There are close to 10,000 veterans in La Crosse, WI and Oak Grove Cemetery is proud to offer these heroes a place of honor.
Oak Grove Cemetery offers a serene park like setting to honor your loved ones in whatever way you see fit. For more information regarding services and fees, please call the funeral home at (608) 782-6956.