The Colonial Cottage is known regionally for its Breakfast Omelettes and Homemade Cream Pies. It also has a dedicated following for all things goetta: goetta & eggs, goetta nachos, goetta burger, goetta grilled cheese...even goetta desserts!
Although it is popular for offering breakfast all day, The Cottage has an extensive menu and serves up Daily Specials on a rotating basis. Some of the favorites include: fried chicken, prime rib, meat loaf, salmon croquettes and cottage ham. Vegetarian entrées are among the newest creations from the kitchen.
2016 Finalists for The Best of NKY “Family Dining” and “Fried Chicken” Awards.
- As a family-owned restaurant, The Colonial Cottage has earned many distinctions:
- Featured on Travel Channel's "Taste of America"
- Won the 2009 Erlanger Business Chili Cook-off
- Featured in the recent book "Counter Culture"
- Featured in Behringer-Crawford Museum’s "Gourmet Dixie" exhibit
Stop in soon and become part of The Colonial Cottage family tradition!