Derm One PLLC
Since 1994, Derm One PLLC has served the Princeton community and beyond with advanced dermatologic care of the highest caliber. From acne treatment to skin cancer care, dermatologist David Tolliver provides each patient with healing treatments, a commitment to excellence, and peace of mind.
From consultation and diagnosis through treatment and follow-ups, Dr. Tolliver thoroughly handles each client’s case on an individual basis. Whether you’re suffering from acne or skin rashes, this top rated dermatologist will find the solutions to best solve your unique needs. Utilizing the most advanced care tactics and technology available in the industry, Derm One PLLC ensures that the communities throughout southern West Virginia and southwest Virginia have access to the best dermatological services in the area.
Here are just a few of the procedures and specialties offered by Dr. Tolliver at Derm One PLLC:
- Biopsies for diagnosing skin cancer & other conditions
- Cryosurgery, or liquid nitrogen, for eradicating lesions
- Levulan® Photodynamic Therapy for actinic keratosis
- Mohs surgery for skin cancer removal
- Photodynamic therapy for pre-skin cancer zones & other skin care treatments
- BLU-Light therapy for acne treatment
- Dermatologic surgery for medical & cosmetic purposes
- Dermabrasion & Microdermabrasion
- Skin care treatments for conditions like eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, & rashes
Dr. David Tolliver and the team at Derm One PLLC proudly serve Princeton and the surrounding areas with the highest quality diagnostic and therapeutic care. To learn more about skin cancer, acne care, or other skin care treatments, visit their website. To schedule your consultation with the dermatologist, call (304) 425-9448.